Home / Grammar / Topic
1. He wore a white shirt to the party.
2. Carmen prepared dinner when the doorbell rang.
3. Juan ran most mornings.
4. I waited in the rain for the taxi.
5. They were very tired.
6. They wanted more food.
7. He thought about the day they met.
8. The sky was cloudy.
9. The bag was heavy.
10. The answers were all wrong.
“Path of success.” Learn Spanish as it is actually spoken with our 15 audio CD set. Learn more.
Please send comments or report errors to the webmaster.
© 1997–2008 Study Languages, LLC. All Rights Reserved.