Learn Spanish in Costa Rica
Lovely tropical beaches with whales and dolphins cavorting in the crystalline, cloud forests with butterflies and orchids, howler monkeys and toucans. Costa Rica is a tropical paradise. Is it any wonder it draws over a million visitors a year?
- Study Spanish & Culture with Intercultura Costa Rica
- Ailola Latino Spanish Schools in Costa Rica
- Family & Youth Spanish Camps
- Spanish Abroad, Inc.
- Academia Tica Spanish School
- Intercultura Costa Rica – Spanish & Cultural Immersion School With two high-contrast locations –
SAMARA BEACH and HEREDIA CITY- Intercultura offers you the opportunity to
experience Costa Rica from two very different perspectives and provides a total
immersion in the Spanish language and culture. Study right on the beach or in the city, or both!
- Ailola Latino Spanish Schools in Costa Rica Ailola Latino offers Spanish Courses in Costa Rica at different locations : Heredia, Playa Tamarindo, Puerto Viejo, Sámara, Turrialba. Combine a Spanish course in Costa Rica with your vacation in this natural paradise. More information about our Spanish Courses in Costa Rica
Get more information.
- Family & Youth Spanish Camps Spanish Camps for Families, children and teens in Costa Rica. Combine Spanish classes with: Age appropriate adventure tours, surfing, community service, travel and culture exchange. Children’s Camp from 2 to 13, Teen Camps from 14 to 17. We have over 23 years’ experience providing educational and fun camps in Costa Rica.
- Spanish Abroad, Inc. Spanish Abroad offers intensive Spanish language programs throughout Latin America (including Argentina) and Spain. Individuals receive group or private Spanish lessons, cultural activities, weekend excursions, academic credit, accommodations with local host families, plus much more. For information about quality Spanish immersion programs, look no further than Spanish Abroad! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academia Tica Spanish School in Costa Rica Let Costa Rica be your classroom at Academia Tica Spanish School’s unique locations: Jacó Beach (surf capital of Costa Rica) and Coronado (typical town in the mountains just outside the capital). Two very different experiences, Spanish classes you enjoy while learning, activities, excursions, volunteering & more. Instituto Cervantes’ Accredited School. email@example.com